Thursday 8 May 2008

about presentation




We had presentation last week and as a professor mentioned that

presentation has to be visualized when we have to present. Since

then, I am trying to visualize most of presentation for the most

of my classes. However, what I realize for presentation in the

real world is different from what I just learned. Even though,

most of presentation has to be visualize in order to deliver

information simple as possible to the other, presentation of the

real world has sort of different from what I expected. What I

realize is definition of presentation is for clients or listeners.

Eventually one of friends of mine who work at Deloitte showed

her presentation for LG Display and her presentation has a lot

of words. One of the biggest of reasons that has a lot of words in

presentation is taste of clients. I think if we look at worldwide

business then visual presentation is not the only way to present

to others. The best way to present is customize presentation for

clients in order to deliver as much as I can.
20400402 Josh Yoon entry9

No comments: